Mountain District Musical Society Annual General Meeting Announcement
Date: 26th November 2020 Time: 8:00pm
All current committee positions will be declared open and we welcome anyone who is interested to come down and play a part in the exciting future direction we are heading. You would be joining a hardworking, supportive group in existence and be provided with opportunities to enjoy the rewards community theatre can offer
- President: Front person for company, company organisational and legal responsibilities/duties, venue coordination, production support.
- Vice President: Support for President when unavailable, fundraising support.
- Treasurer: Company financial maintenance including payments and record keeping.
- Secretary: Maintenance of company records, monitoring/responding to correspondence, meeting minutes/agendas, writing grant and rights applications, production support.
- Marketing/Advertising: Assisting with marketing campaigns for productions, writing/editing website posts, designing production programs.
- General Committee: Can incorporate duties such as writing the newsletter, Website Support, Rehearsal support, production manager support, production team roles, photographer and other sub committee roles.
Nomination forms can be downloaded from the website here and must be submitted to the email@example.com mailbox by 6pm on November 26th.
You must be a financial member of MDMS to nominate for and/or join the committee, the yearly membership fee of $40 must be paid prior to the AGM if not currently a member. Please ensure all transfers for membership are completed no later than 2 days prior to the AGM.
Cast members of our 2020 production of Oklahoma are considered current if production fees have been paid.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the AGM Zoom link, to nominate for a committee role or if you have any other queries.