Mountain District Musical Society Annual General Meeting Announcement
Date: 15th April 2020 Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Karralyka Theatre, Mines Road Ringwood
All current committee positions will be declared open and we welcome anyone who is interested to come down and play a part in the exciting future direction of MDMS. You would be joining a hardworking, supportive group and be provided with opportunities to enjoy the rewards community theatre can offer.
- President: Front person for company, Company Organisational and legal responsibilities / duties, venue coordination, production support
- Vice President: Support for President when unavailable, fundraising support
- Treasurer: Company financial maintenance including payments and record keeping
- Secretary: Maintenance of company records, monitoring /responding to correspondence, meeting minutes /agendas, writing grant and rights applications, production support
- Marketing/ Advertising: Assisting with marketing campaigns for productions, writing /editing website posts, organising programs
- General Committee: Can incorporate duties such as writing newsletter, Website Support, Rehearsal support, production manager support, production roles
Nomination forms will be available on the day. You must be financial member of MDMS to nominate or vote at the AGM.
The $40 membership can be paid in cash at the AGM if you are not currently a member.